Friday, June 17, 2011

My love for you is real

    
Sometimes at night,
When I look to the sky,
I start thinking of you,
And then ask myself "why?"
"Why do I love you?"
I think and smile,
Because I know,
The list could run on for mile.
The whisper of your voice,
The warmth of your touch,
so many little thing,
Make me love so much.
The way that you kiss,
Fill me with desire,
And how you hold me,
With the warmth of a fire.
 The way your eyes shine,
When you look at me,
Lost with you forever,
Is where I want to be.
The way that I feel,
When you are by my side,
A sense of completion,
And overflowing pride.
The dreams that I dream,
That all involve you,
The possibilities that I see,
The things that we can do.
How you finish the puzzle,
That lies inside my heart,
How deep is my soul,
 You are a very important part.
 I could go on for days,
Telling of what I feel,
 But all you really must know is...
 My love for you is real..




0 comments:

Post a Comment